THE MJF GROUP
The MJF GROUP provides Business Advisory Services and Support to the CEO, under the banner of MJF Group (Business Support to the CEO) AS well as Training of its 97 elect training programs through BASS. (Business And Soft Skills)
What we do.
1.What we do in our Business Support program is to offer support to the CEO focuses on key issues affecting all businesses today. Utilising our proprietary tools can aid in understanding the condition of the business and what can be done to uncover hidden profits.
Our professional consulting services to CEO’s (Chief Executive Officers) in both Corporate Business and Health/Medical Services sectors have been tried and tested over many years with excellent result for the Client.
Our services are for solving the problems being experienced by our CEO’s across a range of demanding and complex industry sectors by identifying and creating solutions to deal with the issues.
Whether we are working on mapping your new strategy or searching for your new executive you can rely on us getting the job done thoroughly. Our prices are affordable and we approach assignments in a pragmatic stress free manner.
THE MJF GROUP
2. Our Softskills division provides and learning solution. The 97 workshop courses that we offer have been developed over a 14 year relationship with our many clients and are based on real-world experience. They are offered at selected venues at less than half the price of a conventional workshop course. The courses are monitored by an invigilator and score results are given to management at the end of the training, which gives a subjective evaluation of how the staff member has done.
3. Our Growth funding division works hand in hand with our Business Support division, who once the Business Plan has been completed, invariably shows that the Client requires funding for the expansion. This division sources Plant and Equipment funding as well as working capital funding to ensure that cashflow is not a limiting factor.
Problems we solve for the Business CEOs include:
• Falling profitability and uncovering hidden profits.
• Strategy mapping to cope with the changing game.
• Improving Staff business performance.
• Mechanisms to check and control the organisation.
• Track executives progress to planned objectives.
• Leadership profiling and Executive recruitment.
Who We are.
We are a South African, Australian and UK owned business advisory (management consulting), leadership development and training services firm with qualified, experienced and professional consultants in their fields. We partner with clients in demanding and complex sectors to create innovative and enduring solutions through our services:
THE MJF GROUP
The company is incorporated in South Africa as a Close Corporation
Management expertise focused on two specialties – strategic positioning to support and grow market share; development and implementation of working plans to meet strategic outcomes:
– Boutique consulting services provided include;
• Providing due diligence services and contract negotiations for the acquisition of several mining, educational, health care manufacturing facilities for a major UK Based and South African based Industries.
• Project to integrate multiple mining facilities into one plant, ensuring uninterrupted supply to the market, Change management and the negotiation of a purchase of a South African owned Transport business to get mining product from the DRC to South Africa.
• Project to transition a trading entity into a copper cable manufacturing entity with a world-class a new range of copper cable manufacturing plant in South Africa.
• Engaged in working with a telecommunications provider in Tanzania for 2 years.
• Engaged by a South African company to craft a business plan which had a complete design and construction to build electrical and telecommunications projects in East Africa. The scope involved designing and costing the project to connect with the Middle East from Tanzania to South Africa.
Companies in Group
• Michael J Freestone cc t/a MJF Group.
• South African Mining and Exploration Company (SAMEC)
• Business and Advisory Soft Skills cc t/a as BASS.
We bring a unique, cross-disciplinary approach to clients’ challenges, ensuring the right balance of ability and real world experience across business strategy, health information management, organisational ability, executive & talent development and performance, digital strategy and ability.
Membership and Affiliations
The MJF GROUP, through Dr Michael J Freeston, holds Membership with:
• Institute for Independent Business(IIB);
• The South Africa Institute of Tax Practitioners,
• Commissioner of Oaths
• SARS Tax Practitioner.