In each BASS Soft Skills Workshop you will find the following elements:
- A graphic cover page summarizing the Workshop content
- Textbook information and activities are broken down by session. The first session always includes a Workshop overview, learning objectives, pre-assignment, and pre-Workshop assessment.
- At the end of the sessions, a personal action plan is provided to help students apply what they have learned.
- Next, a Workshop summary is provided.
- A recommended reading list is also included in case students want to do further studying after the course
- A post-Workshop assessment wraps up the course.
Courses can be found in the booklet:
Did you know you could o your own business online using liveplan and pay a monthly amount? Click below
See how we can work with you.
Make a Free appointment in Mpumalanga Mbombela. It will cost you a Coffee